- Most Requested Of Southsea Locations
- Moments From the Victorian Waterfront
- Four Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, Conservatory And Pedestrian Rear Access
- Substantial Family Home With Plenty Of Potential
- Many Characteristics Remain Including Stained Glass And Ceiling Roses
- Exciting Opportunity Offered With No Forward Chain
Fantastic opportunity to move into one of the Southsea's most requested locations, just moments for the Victorian waterfront and the Tenth Hole Cafe and Pitch and Putt. Offered with no forward chain this substantial terraced home offers a wealth of potential and would ideally suit those ready and willing to make their own mark on their next family home. Retaining some characteristic features including ceiling roses and stained glass the layout comprises of: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, conservatory and wc to the ground floor with 4 bedrooms and a bathroom located to the first floor accommodation. The enclosed rear garden is an ideal space for those that like to potter and spend time nurturing all it has to offer. Pedestrian rear access and a well sized shed are further benefits to the outside space. For all viewing requests please call the team at Lawson Rose.