Lawson Rose are delighted to bring to the market this impressive, well presented two bedroom terrace property in central Southsea, moments away form Albert Road and the iconic Kings Theatre. Situated in Goodwood Road, the property would be well suited to a first time or investment purchaser in our opinion, open entering, off the hallway is a formal dining room and well-kept living room, with a stylish kitchen, downstairs W/C and a handy rear sun room/utility room that overlooks the enclosed west facing rear garden. The first floor then provides two great sized double bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes, plus of the rear bedroom is a contemporary modern bathroom suite. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout, plus its being offered with no forward chain! For further information or to arrange an internal viewing, please contact one of the sales team today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)