Lawson Rose are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom, bay & forecourt property in the popular Eastfield Road, Southsea. Potentially an ideal first time or investment purchase in our opinion, as the property provides two separate sizeable reception rooms along with a fitted kitchen/ breakfast room and a downstairs bathroom suite. The first floor then provides two good sized double bedrooms, both of which have an array of built-in wardrobes. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated, plus outside is a rear conservatory that is currently used as a utility space, plus an enclosed 14ft rear garden. We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate all the home has to offer, so for further information or to request a viewing, please make contact with the sales team.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Water Meter
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit (where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)
- Historical subsidence was attributed due to drainage – Schedule of Works/ insurance claim available upon