Lawson Rose are delighted to bring to the market this modern and well presented property in a quiet cul-de-sac within a popular residential area of Milton. Situated in Towpath Mead, the property benefits from an allocated off road parking space and a garage and could make for an ideal family home. Upon entering, off the porchway is a handy storage space and a recently modernised W.C. There is a fitted kitchen, opening into a spacious living room; the real heart of the home with sliding doors opening into the sizable 34ft rear garden. The first floor then provides the three bedrooms, two good sized doubles and a smaller third currently used as an office, plus a beautifully presented upstairs bathroom suite. Additionally the property is double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout, plus there is a rear pedestrian access to the garden. Given all that’s on offer, we highly recommend an internal viewing, so for further information or to arrange a time to view, please contact one of our sales team today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current - an Electrical Installation Certificate was issued in April 2023 and valid until April 2028
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Parking: Allocated off Road Parking & Garage in Block
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band C
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)