A rare and exciting opportunity in the heart of Southsea. This substantial historical residence, located roughly halfway between Albert Road and the seafront, presents a brilliant chance for those with a passion for restoration projects. Situated directly opposite the picturesque St Simons Church, this property boasts size and potential that is rarely found in central Southsea. Currently configured as a stylish basement apartment with three bedrooms, each accompanied by its own en-suite, and a spacious kitchen/living room, plus a unique residence above provides a canvas awaiting completion. The main and sizable property includes six-bedrooms and is need of the remaining works having already had a large amount of the first fix works carried out, offering the potential for a truly remarkable living space. Imagine the possibilities - stunning views, multiple en-suites and bathrooms, two incredible balconies, and a versatile loft space, all contributing to the creation of a very special family home. Spanning four split levels, the accommodation has already received extensive refurbishment works by its current owners including a complete re working of the layout and now offers an opportunity for someone to finish to their own taste and style. The basement apartment provides immediate living space and is ideal for living whilst any further works take place above. The property, has off-road parking at the front, providing convenience in the bustling heart of Southsea. Additionally, a garage at the rear of the vast rear garden enhances the practicality. Don't miss the chance of this exciting opportunity . For further information or to arrange an internal viewing of the home, please contact the Lawson Rose sales office today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current (Two separate supplies)
- Heating: Gas central Heating (for ground floor apartment only)
- Plumbing in place for underfloor heating – pipework all in place for
manifolds (total of 6)
- Water Supply: Two separate water meters
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300. Off Road parking to front of property, garage to rear
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band E
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)
- TPO – 5 trees on property boundary are protected
- Flying freehold with neighboring property
- Gate structure to garden is unstable