This well presented, three bedroom, bay & forecourt property is moments away from local amenities and Baffins Pond. Located on the popular Lyton Grove, the property maintains many of its original features and charming characteristics, benefiting from a living room with a large bay window and feature log burner, a stylish fitted kitchen, and secondary reception used as a formal dining room. There is a rear conservatory/ utility room that overlooks the west facing rear garden, a downstairs W.C, contemporary four piece upstairs bathroom suite and three good sized double bedrooms. An ideal first time or family home in our opinion and we highly advice an internal viewing to appreciate all the property has to offer. For further information or to arrange a time to view, please contact the Lawson Rose sales office today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Parking: On Road – Multiple disabled bays on road
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band C
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)