This stylish & well presented bay & forecourt property in a popular residential area of Southsea is now available to view with Lawson Rose estate agents. Located close to local amenities and not far from Fratton train station, this property could make for an ideal first time or family home, as it offers two sizeable reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces. There is a fitted family bathroom suite plus a contemporary kitchen that overlooks the rear 30ft, enclosed south facing rear garden. The first floor then provides two good sized double bedrooms, both of which have built-in wardrobes. Given all the property has to offer we highly recommend an internal viewing, so for further details or to arrange an appointment to see the home, please contact one of our sales representatives today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal