Lawson Rose have the pleasure of marketing this superbly finished & immaculately presented, two bedroom, bay & forecourt property in the popular Bath Road, Southsea. The attention to detail is second to none in our opinion, providing beautifully stylish and elegantly finished living spaces, including a bright and airy sitting room a large bay window and feature fireplace, alongside an attractive open plan kitchen/ dining area, complete with breakfast bar and double doors opening into the enclosed, well kept west facing garden. The first floor then provides two great sized double bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes, plus a delightful, sizeable bathroom suite. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated, plus it maintains many of its original features and characteristics. We highly advice an internal viewing to appreciate the finish on offer, so for further information or to arrange a time to view, please contact one of our sales team today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)