This sizable three bedroom property has great potential; overlooking the greenery of Milton Park and close to local amenities, the property could make for an ideal family home. Offered with no forward chain, the accommodation comprises of a spacious hallway with doors leading to a fitted kitchen, a formal dining room and a bright and airy living room with double doors opening into the south facing rear garden. Moving through the house is a rear conservatory with storage and a downstairs W.C, whilst the first floor then provides three good sized bedrooms and a fitted shower room. Additionally the property benefits from a front garden, a workshop with pedestrian access to the rear garden, and a versatile loft space with a Velux window. We highly recommend an internal viewing and believe this property could be perfect for those looking to put their ‘own stamp’ on a family home. For further information or to enquire on viewing arrangements, please contact the Lawson Rose sales office today.
Material Information: -
Construction: Brick built -
Electricity Supply: Alternating Current -
Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit (where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band C
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)