No Forward Chain! This well presented, three bedroom, terraced could make for an ideal family home and has the huge benefit of a hard stand for off road parking to its rear! Located in St Augustine Road in Southsea, the accommodation comprises of a bright and airy living room with a large bay window, that opens into the contemporary fitted kitchen complete with a breakfast bar. Moving through the home is a downstairs shower room and a secondary reception room with double doors opening into the sizeable west facing rear garden. The first floor then provides three good sized double bedrooms, plus a fitted bathroom suite. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated, there is a spacious, versatile basement currently used for storage plus access to the parking to the properties rear is via a gated entrance of Devonshire Avenue. We highly recommend an internal viewing, so for further information or to enquire on viewings arrangements, please contact the Lawson Rose sales office today.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300. – Off Road Parking At Rear Of Property.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)