This three bedroom terraced property in central Portmsouth could make for an ideal family home or investment and has off road parking via a hardstand to the rear of the garden. Located on Blackfriars Road, the property is close to local amenities, the city center and Portmsouth & Southsea train station, providing an open plan living space that overlooks the south facing rear garden. A modern fitted kitchen/ breakfast room, large store/ larder plus three good sized bedrooms and the upstairs fitted bathroom suite. Additionally, the property is double glazed and gas centrally heated, plus its being offered with no forward chain! We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate all that’s on offer, so for further information or to arrange the viewing, please contact the sales team on .
Electricity, gas, mains water and mains drainage are available. Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested by Lawson Rose.
Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Parking: Gated Off Road Parking & Land To Rear Of Property
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)
- Knotweed: Knotweed has previously been completely excavated and removed from property boundary. A guarantee backed by insurance claim available upon request.