Lawson Rose are delighted to bring to the market this substantial, extended five bedroom property with a garage located on Lichfield Road, Baffins. With accommodation set over three floors, we believe the property could make for an ideal family home, offering a large sitting room with a bright bay window, downstairs W.C, a separate utility room plus a modern, bright and airy kitchen/ dining area with a skylight and bi-folding doors opening onto a decked patio and garden. The first floor then provides three of the bedrooms and the family bathroom suite, plus a staircase to the second floor, where the final two bedrooms and a fitted shower room can be found. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated, there is a low maintenance rear garden complete with a good sized garage and rear pedestrian access. Given all the property has to offer, we highly recommend an internal viewing, so for further information or to request a time to view, please contact our sales office today.
- Construction: Brick Built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains Water Supply
- Sewage: Mains Sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast Fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Parking: On Street Parking – Garage & Access Road To Property’s Rear
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal) – Surface Water – Medium Risk