This two bedroom, bay & forecourt property could make for an ideal first time or family home in our opinion and has a wealth of benefits. Situated on Eastfield Road, the home provides a spacious, bright and airy open plan living space which leads through to the fitted kitchen/ breakfast room. The first floor then provides two good sized bedrooms, the master of which has a sizeable built in wardrobe, plus there is a stylish modern shower room. Additionally the home is double glazed and gas centrally heated, there is a porchway upon entering plus it benefits from an enclosed southerly facing garden. We highly advice an internal viewing to appreciate the space on offer, so for further information or enquire on viewing arrangements, please contact the Lawson Rose sales office today.
- Construction: Brick Built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains Water Supply
- Sewage: Mains Sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast Fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit (where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)