Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a residential area of Milton is this rarely available, two bedroom, semidetached bungalow with a rear garage! Situated in Wayfarer Close and being offered with no forward chain, this well presented bungalow provides two good sized double bedrooms, a separate cupboard for storage off the hallway plus a modern fitted shower room. The real heart of the home is the spacious, bright and airy open plan living space, complete with a modern fitted kitchen and access to a rear lean/to conservatory used as a utility area. Outside is an enclosed west facing rear garden with direct access to the property’s garage and side pedestrian access back to its front. Additionally the property is double glazed and gas centrally heated, therefore we believe it could make for a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to downsize or get onto the property ladder. For further information or to request an internal viewing, please contact the Lawson Rose sales team today.
- Construction: Brick Built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains Water Supply
- Sewage: Mains Sewage
- Parking: On Road Parking – Garage to property’s rear
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast Fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band C
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)