Nestled in the heart of one of southsea’s most prestigious areas, Cameron House is an imposing five bedroom semi detached residence situated in the requested conservation area of Albany Road. This beautifully presented, much loved family home provides ample living accommodation throughout its four split level floors, maintaining all of its original charm and characteristics, providing picturesque rooms, front and rear gardens and off road parking. Upon entering, off the impressive hallway are two spacious grand living rooms, both bright and airy with large bay windows and feature fireplaces. The bottom floor gives a fitted/kitchen breakfast room, separate utility and large study with double doors opening into the enclosed rear garden. The second and third floors provide four great sized double bedrooms and a single with W.c’s and two fitted shower rooms. Additionally, the property provides gas central heating, side pedestrian access to the garden, plus a hardstand for off road parking. We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the space and finish on offer, so for further information or to arrange a time to view, please contact the Lawson Rose sales team on .
- Construction: Brick Built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Water Supply: Water Meter
- TPO: Tree directly to front of property is protected ? Sewage: Mains Sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast Fibre and Gfast Fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have voice and data availability in this area. -
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30,2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit (where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band F
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the portal)
- Property Is Within Conservation area -
St Jons College Opposite Property Is Currently Being Re-Developed, See Council Plans For Further Details