Lawson Rose are really pleased to offer for rent this large four bedroom semi detached home located in old Fawcett Road which boasts a driveway parking for multiple cars, an upstairs bathroom and enclosed rear garden. The interior of the property comprises of;- entrance hall, two separate reception rooms towards the front of the building, an additional dining room, kitchen with walk in pantry, d/s w/c and a lean-to over looking the private garden. Upstairs you will find four sizeable bedrooms, a bathroom and separate shower room. Outside the home enjoys a private rear garden tucked in behind the church and a large driveway towards the front. Viewings can be made by calling Lawson Rose on 02392367779.
Council Tax Band: D
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30, 2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band D
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the Gov.uk portal
Lawson Rose will undertake referencing on each applicant applying for the property and subject to suitable references being received, a holdings fee deposit totalling one week's rent will be required to secure the property, prior to us agreeing the tenancy. This holdings fee will be applied to the tenancy deposit on the execution of the tenancy.
Please be advised that should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect our ability to present acceptable references to our client (The Landlord/Landlady) we may not be able enter into a tenancy agreement with you.