This well presented, two bedroom duplex apartment is moments away form Canoe Lake, the seafront and local amenities on Albert Road. Situated on the popular Festing Road, the property has accommodation over two floors, providing an open living room with a stylish fitted kitchen, upstairs fitted bathroom suite and two good sized double bedrooms. Additionally the property is double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout.
For further information or to enquire on viewing arrangements, please contact a member of the Lawson Rose team today on 02392 367 779.
EPC - C
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30, 2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band A
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the Gov.uk portal)
Lawson Rose will undertake referencing on each applicant applying for the property and subject to suitable references being received, a holdings fee deposit totalling one week's rent will be required to secure the property, prior to us agreeing the tenancy. This holdings fee will be applied to the tenancy deposit on the execution of the tenancy.
Please be advised that should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect our ability to present acceptable references to our client (The Landlord/Landlady) we may not be abl