Fantastic opportunity to rent this charming and well presented two bedroom terrace home which is located in the ever popular Eastney Village location which is moments from the beach. The interior of the property is laid out as follows;- entrance into a lounge, with feature fireplace, a separate dining which leads into fully fitted kitchen with a bathroom to the rear completing the downstairs layout. Upstairs the property holds two very generous double bedrooms. Viewings can be made by calling Lawson Rose on 02392367779.
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30, 2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the Gov.uk portal
Lawson Rose will undertake referencing on each applicant applying for the property and subject to suitable references being received, a holdings fee deposit totalling one week's rent will be required to secure the property, prior to us agreeing the tenancy. This holdings fee will be applied to the tenancy deposit on the execution of the tenancy.
Please be advised that should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect our ability to present acceptable references to our client (The Landlord/Landlady) we may not be able enter into a tenancy agreement with you.