Fantastic opportunity to rent this immaculate split level maisonette located in Lloyd Court which is set in central Southsea, within close proximity to local shops, bars, eateries and Southsea seafront. The accommodation comprises;- entrance hallway providing access to all rooms on the entrance floor, a well proportioned bathroom, a second double bedroom and an open plan kitchen / living space with large windows to the front, the kitchen is fitted with integral white goods. Upstairs holds a landing and a master bedroom with Velux windows. Additionally the apartment is double glazed, gas centrally heated and has built in cupboards providing plenty of storage. For further information or to arrange an internal viewing, please contact Lawson Rose Lettings.
EPC - C
Council tax - B
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Gas central Heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Mains sewage
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast and Gfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three, 02 and Vodafone all have
voice and data availability in this area.
- Permit Parking: 1st permit is £30, 2nd permit is £120 and 3rd permit
(where available) is £300.
- Council Tax: Portsmouth City Council – Band B
- Flood Risk – Low Risk (Stated on the Gov.uk portal
Lawson Rose will undertake referencing on each applicant applying for the property and subject to suitable references being received, a holdings fee deposit totalling one week's rent will be required to secure the property, prior to us agreeing the tenancy. This holdings fee will be applied to the tenancy deposit on the execution of the tenancy.
Please be advised that should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect our ability to present acceptable references to our client (The Landlord/Landlady) we may not be able enter into a tenancy agreement with you.