OFFERED ON AN INITIAL SHORT TERM 6 MONTH LET ONLY
New to the rental market is this beautiful detached family home in within the South Downs national park nestled in the village of Meonstoke, Meon Valley. Situated on large plot of land offering ample space throughout and off road parking for multiple cars plus a detached garage. The interior of the property comprises of;- lounge with patio doors to the garden, a separate dining room, third reception room and a kitchen diner with utility room.
Upstairs holds, a spacious landing, four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower room.
To arrange your viewing, please contact Lawson Rose on 02392367779.
EPC - D
- Construction: Brick built
- Electricity Supply: Alternating Current
- Heating: Oil fired central heating
- Water Supply: Mains water supply
- Sewage: Septic tank
- Broadband: Standard, Superfast fibre are available.
- Mobile: Ofcom Checker shows EE, Three have voice and data - 02 and Vodafone have voice have voice and data availability.
- Permit Parking: not present in area
- Council Tax: Winchester City Council – Band F
- Flood Risk – Rivers and the sea = Very low risk / Surface water = Very low risk / Reservoirs = Flooding from reservoirs is unlikely in this area - confirmed on government website https://check-long-term-flood-risk.service.gov.uk/risk#
Lawson Rose will undertake referencing on each applicant applying for the property and subject to suitable references being received, a holdings fee deposit totalling one week's rent will be required to secure the property, prior to us agreeing the tenancy. This holdings fee will be applied to the tenancy deposit on the execution of the tenancy.
Please be advised that should the applicant fail the Right to Rent check, provide false or misleading information that would affect our ability to present acceptable references to our client (The Landlord/Landlady) we may not be able enter into a tenancy agreement with yo